Monday, May 6, 2019

Review of Best Friend's Lil Sis by Katy Kaylee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Amber Stark and Logan Townley. Amber has had a crush on Logan for as long as she can remember. Him being her brother's best friend and an honorary family member does kind of put a damper on doing anything about it. Logan has wanted Amber for a while now and when he drunkenly confesses it they both try and chalk it up to just one of those things. One night changes that for them. They both know though that their future takes them somewhere else. Will they get the HEA they truly deserve or will the memory of that night be all they will ever have?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...