Sunday, July 21, 2019

Her Cowboy by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose and Johnny. When this book opens we find that Rose is done with the life she has at this moment. Her fiance who had just recently proposed to her was caught with his friend and writing partner having sex. So though her grandparents think that he is perfect for her she is out of there. She does out west to the last place her father sent her a post card from. You see her dad is in jail for something he didn't do. All Rose knows is she wants to be closer to him and farther from her current life. Johnny knew that when his best friend put his address on the postcard there was always a chance Rose could show up. He just didn't expect to find the woman he could see his future with when he saw her. He knows she is on the run from something and doesn't think that this older man is what she meant to run to. They both wonder though could this be the HEA they always hoped for or will they let their chance pass them by?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...