Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review of Angel: A Taboo Romance by Skye Darrel


I received this book with the understand that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily and Dalton. Lily is an adult but has always been sheltered so when her grandmother dies suddenly of food poisoning Dalton comes to take care of her just like he promised his best friend he would do. Dalton isn't sure what happened but he does know that Lily is all alone now. With her parents being killed and now her grandmother dying it is all to much for her. He plans on getting her situated or taking her with him back to his home. His feelings for her from the very start make him weary though. Will they find they are each other's HEA or will they be torn apart by others?

This is an great short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...