Thursday, July 4, 2019

Review of Her Boyfriend's Friend by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Vera Collins and Nate Raines. Vera is with Jack and though being with him doesn't truly make her happy she is happy enough. They are a more for the camera's type couple then a true love match. All that changes though when she meets Nate. Nate is the spark she seems to be missing while being with Jack. Nate notices Vera right away and she isn't something he was planning on. The though of getting into business with Jack both excites and worries him. He wonders if even his time in the FBI will give him the warning signs he need to know if this is a good idea. Can these two find something they didn't know they were looking for or will Jack make sure that never happens? 

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...