Sunday, July 21, 2019

Review of Hating My Best Friend by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara and Major Morris. These two were friends since they were little. So when it came time to decide if they were going to the same college or what their future would be Sara thought they would both be at Penn State. That is until 2 unexpected things happen that day. First her best friend who had never shown her that he was interested in her not only showed her but he also took her virginity. The second was not only was he not going to Penn State but after he took said virginity he was gone. He had signed a contract to play baseball in the pro league. 7 years later Major is injured and is back in town. Can these two find that they are still each others HEA or will they find that the past is more than they can over come?

This is a great story that shows you that you can't always take things at face value. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say these characters will be with you long after the story is over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...