Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Review of Perky by Julia Kent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Persephone "Perky" and Parker Campbell. Perky has been the butt of jokes, meme's and any man for the last 5 years. So when she is out she tries to keep a low profile because she has just had enough. In fact the only person who would have posted the picture that started all of this her ex Parker. Parker has been denying for the last 5 years he would do this to her. Seeing her at his friends wedding makes him think this is the perfect time to clear the air and finally get her understand he didn't post that picture. Perky has one problem though she doesn't really want to hear her ex out there  is something about him that still gets her motor revving. Will they find that they can have a HEA or will life just be more than they can handle?

This is another amazing book by this author. You have the smart talking, wisecracking friends, they absolute hilarious moments, and of course a fabulous story. This story has some amazing ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Really I do but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You won't want it to end even when you read those two little words "The End". I am a huge fan of this author and this is another hit from her. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...