Sunday, July 21, 2019

Review of Crushing on My Father's Best Friend by Austin Bates


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily and Abel. Lily was just in Pakistan for a story. She was scheduled to leave the very next day when she finds a bar with a man she think just might help her with her story. He isn't any help with the story but the feelings he evokes make for one really hot night. Abel is now back in the states and has been told he must attend this charity event. He has no desire to be there until he sees the one woman he can't get off his mind. As a seal Abel has had lots of one night stands but not one has stayed with him long after they are gone. Seeing each other is one thing but there is more at stake for both of them now. Will they find the HEA they didn't know they were searching for or will it all to much ans should have stayed that one perfect night?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...