Monday, July 1, 2019

Review of Brother's Canadian Cowboy Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harmony and Maverick. Maverick and his best friend Hank know this is their year they can win the Calgary Stampede if only they can find a third rider. Little died Maverick know she was closer than he knew. However Hank isn't so keen on his little sister and his best friends riding together. He is sure there is a whole lot more going on there. Maverick knows he has found his woman. His one and only woman, can he show her that though? Harmony has come a long way to get the man she knows is for her and her alone. If she could only get her brother to see that she is all grown up and ready to take what she wants. Can these two find a HEA or will Hank be something neither can get past?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. This is a book that the characters will stay with you long after it is done. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...