Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review of Sizzle and Share by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eliza Abner, Preston, and Hudson Anderson. Eliza has lost her job and was trying to finish college when her best friend called and said her man had popped the question would she be her maid of honor. She of course said yes and the regretted it when she found out the ceremony would be held in their home town, a place she void to never return to. Hudson has had a crush on Eliza for as long as he can remember. One night was all it took to make it all implode for Eliza. Now she is back in town can the boys make her remember the good times and forget the bad or does the pain go to deep for all of them to ever come back from?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...