Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review of Summer Vacation with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth "Lizzy" and Alejandro. Lizzy has worked her butt off to make sure that she has the grades to be able to go on this vacation her father promised her. She has dreamed of being close enough to Alejandro to give him the one thing she has held onto all this time. Alejandro takes one look at her and thinks mine. When he realizes that she is his best friends daughter he wonders will this become a problem for them. He does know on thing though she maybe his daughter she is now his everything. Will these two find the HEA or will the fact of who her father is make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...