Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review of Triple Team by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sofia, Franco, Antonio, and Marcho. In this book we find that Sofia is a woman who knows what she wants. The problem she has run into she is a top notch woman sent in to take men down. The next set of men that she is sent after though might take her down before she gets a chance. What happens when the lines between revenge and being someones pawn get blurred? Franco, Antonio, Marcho all took over a part of the family business. They all have plans that have nothing to do with where they are in the company. They all also have no plans on settling down. When one little woman comes into their mist they wonder is she the one that will change everything for them? Can they all find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story full of twist and turns. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...