Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review of Curvy for Him: The Librarian and the Cop by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Beatrice "Bea" and Brick. Bea is on the verge of loosing her job and her home. So when she is running behind all she can think is she is about to be jobless and homeless all in one day. To top it off when she is considering all this she misses the fact that the light has turned green and she goes through it when it has turned red. Which gets her the attention of a cop. Brick takes on look at Bea and thinks mine. He however is a good cop and knows he can't just hit on a woman he pulled over for a traffic stop. When they disagree on what will happen now that she has been pulled over things get more interesting. This goes from a routine traffic stop to a hostage situation. Will these two make it out alive and if they do can they find their HEA?

This is a super hot story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...