Sunday, July 21, 2019

Review of Fired Up by Kate Hunt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla Miller and Anthony. Layla was on the fence about the new upstairs neighbor. That was until she hasn't slept in 2 days. He is up walking the floor right over her bedroom. So on the 3rd night she goes up to confront him. He listens to her and the shuts the door in her face after saying "I gotta go". Anthony can't believe how much he screwed up with his gorgeous downstairs neighbor. He hopes he will get a second chance to show her he is a good guy. There is just something holding them back. Will they find their HEA or will the thing holding them back be to much to overcome?

This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...