Thursday, July 25, 2019

Review of Bodyguard by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mila Adams and Owen. Owen was once a secret service agent and Mila was the girl he was ordered to look after. While Mila was under his care there was a rumor about them that the president took seriously and fired him for. Since then he has had trouble finding work so when a job came up to shadow a VIP for a weekend he took a chance and bid on it. Mila has had a crush on Owen for years but one day he was just up and gone. She knows she is the daughter the president doesn't acknowledge but she wants to be wanted. So she is going to do her best to tempt Owen into just that. Little did they both know what would happen in just one short weekend. Will they find their HEA or will it be the end for both of them?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...