Sunday, July 7, 2019

Review of Break Free by Raleigh Ruebins


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Caleb and Beck. When these two meet on Kinley Island Caleb is the chef in a local diner his biggest thing is getting his boss to let him put new items on the menu. That is until a man started showing up keeping to himself but making Caleb want to know him more. He can't figure out what he needs to do to show the man that he wants to get to know him but he knows he is willing to try. Beck has been coming to this dinner a a while now but he keeps to himself. He has been feeling out of sorts since his divorce and doesn't know where life will take him now. He knows he wants a closer relationship with his daughter but past that he is in limbo. Until one night something happens in the diner that gives these two a chance to talk. Not just talk but flirt. Will they give this a chance or will past hangups keep them as just two strangers in a diner?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want ruin the story for any other readers. I will say these characters will be with you long after you read those two little words, the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...