Monday, October 5, 2020

Claimed by the Italian by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lydia and Lorenzo. From the moment Lydia arrives at her new employers home she knows something big is about to happen to her. She just doesn't know if this something is good or bad. The instant she sees Lorenzo she knows it is good. She just wonders why he is hot and cold with her. Lorenzo wants Lydia from the moment he lays eyes on her but he knows in his line of business love is luxury you can't have. When your enemies know you have fallen in love they will use it against you to ensure you do what they want. He has worked to hard and to long to just fall into that for either of them. What can they do though give love a chance and maybe get a HEA or have the life they want fall apart right in front of them?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...