Monday, October 26, 2020

Review of Late for the Landlord by Annabelle Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Una and Ulrich. Ulrich and Una are both at the funeral of Ulrich's mother. While there Ulrich finds not only Una but another couple that are behind on rent. When they all return he tells them he is doubling the rent and they have a week to catch up their rent or get out. During this time he is tiding up his mother's apartment and finds a second will. This one gives the building to Una not Ulrich. After showing it to her they agree to sleep on it and make a decision with the lawyer in the morning. Will this bring them together and give them a shot at a HEA or will this drive a bigger wedge between?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will keep you guessing to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...