Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Review of Hot for a Cop by Whitley Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Lauren Green's story and are introduced to Isaac Fox. When this book opens we find that Lauren is overdue for her baby to come and boy is she ready for her pregnancy to be over. What happens next well no one could predict. On one of the worst rainstorms she is stuck since the interstate has a traffic jam that has no signs of letting up and isn't this the best time to have a baby alone in your car. She does get lucky though while trying to move from the front seat to the back seat off duty officer Isaac sees her get out of her car and goes to investigate. Not only that he finds her a midwife to help assist with her labor. Isaac was just looking to get home and get some sleep after his shift he never thought he would be assisting a woman through her labor and have her baby named after him. When they meet again it is two weeks later and the more time he spends around her the more he wants to. There are secrets that have to be revealed yet on both sides. Will it be a HEA when it all comes out or are the secrets bigger then their feelings?

This is another amazing story by this author. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. I would however recommend reading them in order so you don't ruin any surprises. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about, oh do I want to tell you so much more. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you locking the doors, ordering in and not able to put it down until you read those two words "the end". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...