Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review of Wifed by the Warlord by Annabelle Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tina and Taur. Tina is a woman who according to her editor is reluctant to send to the middle east to get a story on the warlord Taur. Tina has no problem with this and knows she has the contacts to meet with this man but what will happen once she does will she become a war bride or get the greatest story ever? Taur has knows what he believes is his destine ever since he left a cave years ago. Now it is all coming to pass just like he saw in his visions. The only thing that hasn't yet is the woman and the final test. When Tina comes to interview him he knows he has the woman but what about the final test? Will this be a HEA for them both or will they both be destroyed before this is all over?

This is another amazing book by this author. it does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...