Sunday, October 18, 2020

Review of You're My Boo by Frankie Love

 


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy and Noah. These two have been friends since they were in middle school and it is only since Noah went off to join the Navy that the two realize they want more. The problem with wanting more with your best friend is what if you tell them and they don't want you back. This is the problem both of them are struggling with. Now with Noah having to decided if he wants to reenlist or to get out he has to find out if his best friend feels the same. Without her with him he doesn't know what he will do. Lucy isn't sure she can watch him walk away again, but what if she tells him how she feels and he does anyway? Will these two get a HEA or are they just destined to be friends?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...