Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review of Admit You Miss Me by Ajme Williams

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brenna Andrews and Charles (Charlie) Hampton. 7 years ago these two met while working at Dana Point Beach. She worked in the snack shack he worked as a lifeguard. Everyday she tried to work up the nerve to see if he would like to go out with her sometime. Every time she chickened out. One day though he asked her if she was going to the end of season bonfire. She was so excited she almost couldn't say yes. After that night though something happened and now 7 years later Charlie is on a date with a woman that isn't Brenna unable to get her out of his mind and trying to do this out of obligation to his mother. He is sick of dating socialites and when his friend reminds him that he doesn't need a wife for the title he has he only needs an heir. The only woman he wants to have a raise children with is the one woman he can't find. What happens when one of them needs money and the other needs a child? Will this give them a shot at their HEA or will it just be something they did for the sake of his title?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh boy do I want to tell you so much more. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...