Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Review of Shopping for a CEO's Baby by Julia Kent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book the gang is back and Andrew and Amanda well it's their turn with the baby train. The boys oh ya still competitive as ever and now instead of 1 they are having 2 babies. Which really makes Andrew feel smug until he realizes what this is doing to his very strong wife. All Andrew knows to do is be there but that isn't always easy especially with what he needs to eat to combat morning sickness. Amanda would like her body and her hormones back. She wants these babies but man it is giving her fits. If that was the only issue in her life she could handle it without a problem. Life doesn't seem to work that way especially in this family. When it is all said and done will they get the HEA they are hoping for or will life through them a curve ball that will knock them down?

I am a huge fan of this author and this book is another hit out of the park by her. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you laughing out loud again and feeling right along with Amanda as she goes through this pregnancy's. I would highly absolutely and definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...