Friday, October 2, 2020

Review of Whipped Cream of the Crop by Frankie Love



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mallory and Mills. Mills is in town to help promote and set up his cousin Trent's and his buddies rock wall in their gym. For years that was Mills profession was freestyling up rock faces. This led to him having a very limited personal life because most women found his lifestyle to be to dangerous. Now that he is retired though he is hoping to find his one. Mallory is just minding her own business grading papers and drinking her hot chocolate when she looks up and sees a man enter the coffee shop. This should be nothing but there is this spark that is hard to ignore. The thing is Mallory has been hurt in the past and is unwilling to put herself in that situation on purpose. Will these two find that HEA they both are longing for or will they be willing to take the a risk for love?

This is another amazing hit by this author. There are quite a few books in this series each can be read as a stand alone but I recommend the entire series. It does have its ups and downs I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...