Friday, October 2, 2020

Review of the CEO & the Wedding Planner by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melody Smith and Mason Mackendale. Mason is happy for his sister but there is something that is happening within his company that is causing him to lose focus on her upcoming wedding. Luckily she has hired a wedding planner which she raves about. Mason only wants good things for her but a part of him wishes he could find that for himself. When his frustrations become to much he heads to the gym on the executive floor only to see the one he wants more than anything coming towards him. Melody is happy with the work she does with Gertrude at Eternal Bond but she feels guilty at the same time. See Melody isn't who she says she is and wants to tell Gertrude the truth but is afraid that she will put her in even more danger than she already is. Will these two get their HEA or when Melody's secret comes out with that destroy any chance for any type of happiness?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about, (boy do I really want to tell you more). However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...