Saturday, October 24, 2020

Review of Bear's Touch (Edenglow Magic) by Lola Gabriel

 


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Magnolia and Aspen. Magnolia has decided that after everything that happened with her now ex she will move across the country and join her sister to start a shop there. After 12 hours in the van she can't take anymore and pulls off to a motel she sees from the road. The only problem this is bear country and when they realize she isn't human either they have to get approval from the alpha before she can stay. One touch from the alpha though changes things for Magnolia in ways she never thought would happen. Aspen has known his whole life one day he would become alpha of his bear clan. Now that it is all his he knows no others could truly run everything he does. When he learns there is another immortal at the local inn he goes to find out her intentions. One touch changes things for him in ways he never planned. Can these two find a HEA or is this just not in the stars for them?

This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any and other readers. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...