Saturday, October 24, 2020

Protecting His Beautiful Lover by Leslie North

 


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Tara Crumb and Clint Buckman. Tara is an activist and on the threshold of pushing through some major green legislation. The only problem is when at one of the rally's before the bill is passed she is shot at. As temporary head of Go Green Energy after the previous position holder was killed with no leads as to why. The people in the company fee that it is best if she stepped down from her position. With her fight for this legislation though she needs this position to have the backing to get it passed she offers a solution. She will pay for a bodyguard out of her own pocket. Now she just has to find one. Clint had one job and that was to keep and eye on Tara at the rally. When a bullet nicks her he feels like he has failed at his job. With his daughter with him he feels like he is failing everyone. When Tara offers him a job as her temporary bodyguard he feels like this is a way to redeem himself. What happens when the two go from client and bodyguard to something more? Will it be the beginning of a HEA or the beginning of the end?

This is another amazing story by this author. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. However I recommend reading them in order so not to reveal any surprises from the previous books. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh boy do I want to tell you so much. I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers though. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first words to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...