Friday, October 30, 2020

Review of Admit You Love Me by Ajme Williams

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Edwina "Eddy" and Niall. One night while on her honeymoon Eddy is placed up as the bid for her husbands poker game. When he looses he doesn't give her a second thought and lets her leave back to Niall's suite. Eddy isn't sure what hurts more the fact that her husband gambled her away or that she doesn't think he even loves her to begin with. That night takes a turn though that night expect. Niall is a free spirit but while talking to Eddy that he night he finds a connection he never has before. With both of them holding English titles and her being a married woman he knows nothing can come of this but one night of just being themselves. Now 5 years later he sees that same woman and he wants her again. What happens when secrets are revealed will it draw them together or will it put a wedge between them that no one can fix?

This is another great book by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...