Saturday, October 24, 2020

Review of Tasting the Forbidden by Emilia Hartley

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Nellie and Gavin's story. Gavin knows the war with his father is coming he just wishes he could avoid it all together. He never planned on having a clan of his own or the friends that developed over time since he has left his last clan. The one thing he knows he wants is Nellie but for some reason she won't let him near her. If he could only get her to see the guy he truly is would it make a difference? Nellie has been told since she was little that dragon's take witches drain them of their power then kill them. So she was to stay away from from them no matter what. Now that their is a new clan of dragons living near her she doesn't know what to do. Especially since two of them are her closest friends. She knows she has this pull greater than anything to Gavin but she just doesn't trust that something bad won't happen to her. When it all starts falling apart for her will she go to them or away from them? Can these two find a HEA or will the war that is coming not only affect Gavin but everyone in his new clan?

This is another amazing story by this author. This is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. It does have its ups and downs I will really want to tell you about. Oh how much more I want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this is a book you will not be able to put down. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...