Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Review of Last Bite by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kara Greene and Xavier Bordeaux. Kara has know Xavier for years now. See they are neighbors. This does not mean that they hang out and chat over the fence in the lawn kind of neighbors but neighbors non the less. Since she has returned home a week earlier she has been having dreams about Xavier that she hopes to take out of her dreams and make a reality. She is even interviewing to work in his restaurant. Xavier knows from the moment he sees her there is something about her he just can't put his finger on it. He knows he wants her but he also knows he won't touch her. Since his last lover mysteriously left him he has not been willing to let another into his life. There  is something about her though that keeps pulling him in. Will these two find a HEA or is there more to the story that neither are aware of?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...