Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review of Babysitting for the Football Star by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Willow Smith and Christian. Christian can't help but wish the woman he could be with would be Willow now that he has cleaned up his act. The only problem is she is his coach's daughter which means hands off. That is until a little bundle shows up at the training facility. Christian isn't sure this little girl is his but when Willow offers to help he thinks this is the best change to spend time with her. Willow has has a crush on Christian for years now. When she heard he had cleaned up his act and her father was looking for a player to run his team she recommended him. She knows they can't be together since he doesn't see her that way. What happens though when spending time together shows them what they both want most? Will this be a HEA or a moment in time?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...