Monday, October 5, 2020

Review of Redeeming the Rejected by Emilia Hartley

 



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and hoenst review. 

In this book we meet Daphne Albright and Ford Coleman. Daphne has come at her brother Casey's request to help train his mate as a new dragon. When she arrives though she she knows that she just wants a break. She however is willing to do this for her brother. What she didn't plan on was when she got her ride share to get to his place the person that would arrive would make her dragon purr. The other thing she didn't plan on was him just taking off from her and leaving her at the airport. Ford isn't looking for a new clan or a new mate. He already lost one and is sure he won't survive the pain of that again. From the moment he smells her he knows there is more to this female than just another dragon. He isn't sure he can forgive himself for his past sins how can he expect others. When trouble comes like it has in the past of their small town will they work together as mates to drive it back or will it be the straw that broke them?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading them in order so no secrets are revealed. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...