Monday, August 15, 2022

Review of Always the One for Me by Carrie Ann Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Kendall & Even Wilder's story. Can two hurt people find their way back to a HEA or is the past just too much to overcome? This is the question these two must ask themselves is the past too much or do they finally want to fight for the one person they can't live without. 

There is so much I want to tell you about this story but don't want to give anything away. I will say once you start this book you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...