Sunday, August 21, 2022

Review of Hot August Nights by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Beth McCann & Alex Baxter. Beth is looking for a job within her profession and the one job she finds is at Mountain Ridge. The thing is when she meets Alex she wonders if there could be something there but believes her mouth may have gotten her into trouble. Alex is an adventure kind of guy and during the summers works at the camp. This time he meets a woman he can't get off his mind, he just wonders if he has already messed up his chance. Can these two find a HEA or will their insecurities get in the way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...