Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of Broken in for Doctor Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sydney & Kenny. Sydney starts a new job in a doctors office. The only thing she wants is to establish her career. Little did she know she would find out parts of herself she never knew. Kenny isn't looking for a new little but on look at Sydney and he knows he has to make her his. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another great story from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...