Monday, August 1, 2022

Review of Burning for Him by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a volunteer and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bridget & Ash. Bridget is that girl you knew in class whose parents used to keep too tight of a reign in them. Ash is the kind of man that those mom's and dad's worry about. These two weren't supposed to meet but when they did they both knew what they wanted and that was the other person. Can they find a HEA or will there be just too much stacked against them?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...