Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Review of My Ex-Best Friend's Daughter by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eden Spencer & Hunter Stride. When this book opens we find that Eden is looking to get a job to make a name for herself. What she didn't know was she was going to interview Hunter the man her father can't stand. Hunter doesn't realize who Eden is at first. The problem with this is how attracted he is to her. Can they find a HEA or will others be in their way and make sure they never get that?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...