Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of Guarded Chef Daddy by Scott Wylder


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elsie & Kyle. Elsie is kidnapped for who her father is. Though she has had nothing to do with his business to others she is still valuable. Kyle is the person chef to the man who took her. The more he observes her though the more he realizes she will be perfect for him. Can these two find a HEA or will their circumstances make that impossible? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...