Sunday, August 21, 2022

Review of My Brother's Best Friend by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Reagan James, August Lee, Theo White & Charlie Taylor. When in high school Reagan made a decision and slept with her brother's best friends. This wouldn't be a problem but afterwards it was found out and she took the majority of the humiliation for it. As soon as she graduated she left hoping to never return but return she did. Now 10 years later she is meeting up with these same men and though she still wants them she will never let herself go through that again but the men they have other ideas. Can they find a HEA or will it be just too much stacked against them?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...