Monday, August 1, 2022

Review of Tough Guy by Khloe

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Angie & Levi. Angie is one of those types of women who worries about everything including the people of her town. The thing is with Levi what you see is what you get. When she gets hurt though she learns a whole new side to Levi. Levi could give or take Angie but when she gets hurt while trying to tell him off he just can't leave her. What he learns is so much more though. Can these two get their HEA or is it just not in the cards for them?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...