Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Reviewed of Keeping You Close by Vesper Young

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla Darrow & William Kent. When this book opens we find Layla coming home to her house on fire. Her only thought is for her cat that is still in the house. William is one of the first firefighters on the scene. He is also is her neighbor. So when he sees what all Layla has lost in less than a day he offers her a place to stay. Can they find a HEA or will this just be a moment in time for them? 

First time reading this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...