Saturday, August 6, 2022

Review of Dirty Job by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ava Shipton & Ethan Bronze. Ava works in the mail room and fetches coffee for the executives. That is until Ethan mistakes her for his new assistant. There is something about Ava though that Ethan can't shake and he will make sure that though she used to work in the mailroom he has a whole new position for her. Can these two find a HEA or will this be a one time meeting?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...