Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of Claimed on the Mountain by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia Miller & William Andersen. Can two people who know very little about love find a HEA? This is the question Amelia and William must ask themselves. Amelia lost her mom when she was an infant and her dad to drugs and alcohol so she had no role model for love. William thought he had it all in the NFL but one injury showed him who really was there for him. 

This is another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...