Sunday, August 28, 2022

Review of To Have and To Hold by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Trinity Johnson & Grant Miller. Grant is Trinity's father's new campaign manager. One look at Trinity though and he wants something other than for her father to win. Trinity is at the party so that she can be seen while her father is on the campaign trail. All is not as it seems though and will these two be able to find the HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...