Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of Daddy's Creative Little Princess by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sydney & Granger. Sydney under the advice of her friend goes to a DDLG party. She isn't looking for anyone just needs her creative juices going and maybe letting herself go is the way to do it. From the moment Granger sees her at this party he wants her. He didn't come looking for a little but now that he has found her he never wants to let her go. Can these two find a HEA or will it all just be a chance encounter?

Another great story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...