Sunday, August 28, 2022

Review of Her Hot Mountain Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sofia Crandall & Dawson Kirk. Sofia does not want to be in the mountains she wants to be back in her apartment in LA. She agrees to take a hike to see if maybe she can find a way to like the mountain. Dawson can't believe the one woman he has found on his mountain is so beautiful. Now he wants to claim her for himself. Can these two find a HEA or will location make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...