Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of Heath by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elena & Heath. In this book we meet two people who aren't satisfied with their life but don't really know what to do to fulfill it. Elena is a college student who doesn't know what type of degree she wants and if she even really wants to get one. Heath is a famous actor who just wants to be with someone who wants him for him. A chance meeting in a books store changes everything. Can they find a HEA or will it just have been a chance meeting with a stranger?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...