Monday, August 15, 2022

Review of The Man in the Painting by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melody Hanson & Abram Harden. Melody is the house cleaner that no one is supposed to see they only know their home is clean. That is until Abram comes home and finds Melody in his bed. Melody is looking for a safe spot, Abram just found the muse he didn't know he was looking for. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens? 

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...