Sunday, April 12, 2020

Review of Alien Sleeping Beauty by Zara Zenia


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Jinurak's story and we are introduced to Ariana. Ariana has had some dramatic things happen in her life so she rarely leave she home in norther New York. She has been talking regularly though with Jinurak and looks forward to every time they can spend time together. When Jinurak asks her to come to Baltimore she is both excited and worried. She is determined to get out of her comfort zone and be with the one person who seems to light her up from the inside out. Jinurak is happy for his twin brother but wishes he could find that same thing. His mate to love him and want to be by his side just because he is him not one of the princes of Trilyn. When his brother encourages him to bring Ariana to Baltimore to see if they are compatible he decides to give it a try. Only the worse thing that could happen does. She is kidnapped off the plane and he has no clue where she is. Will these two get a HEA or will this prince be left without knowing is she was his perfect mate?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading them in order so you don't ruin any surprises. This book has many ups and downs I really want to tell you about, and man do I ever want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...