Friday, April 24, 2020

Review of Hey Sweet-Tea by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Myra and we get Major's story. Major is back home after an injury took him from the game he loved and the career he thought he would have. While going to visit the one woman who has been their for him he stops to get her flowers. While there he meet Myra and he knows he has to find a way to make her his. Myra has come from Georgia to get away from her past and start a new. That new doesn't include a new man does it? The feelings she has for Major though she just can't explain. Can these two people who have been hurt in the past find a HEA future or will it all be just one of those things?

This is another hit out of the park. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...