Sunday, April 12, 2020

Review of Dragon's Curvy Assistant by Annabelle Winters


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Addie & Arthur. Arthur has been waiting for the last 500 years for fate to bring him his mate. The one that will bring his dragon back to the surface and they will fly as one again. The problem is all the waiting has turned Arthur into a hermit. His brother can't take it anymore and puts out an ad for an assistant. Addie isn't sure what to make of the vague add for an assistant she just needs something. so she decides to take a leap. Will these two ting that HEA that they believe fate will bring them or will it all go up in smoke?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However because it is short I don't want to give anything away for any future readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...